The 2019 Swarthmore Farmers Market can be found at 121 Park Avenue in Central Park directly next to Swarthmore Borough Hall, Saturdays 9:30am to 1:30pm from May 11th to December 7th.
Come join us, and plan to stay awhile to enjoy all our wonderful atmosphere, offerings and entertainment.
Please be a good neighbor to our neighbors and park on Myers Avenue or in the SEPTA lot, and avoid parking in front of businesses on Park Avenue, Dartmouth Avenue and S. Chester Road. Our local businesses rely on those spots for their Saturday patrons. Note that all parking (including the SEPTA lot) is free on Saturday’s.
We hope you enjoy the opportunity to walk around “The ‘Ville” of Swarthmore and discover some great restaurants and stores you might not have seen before!
Most photos are courtesy of Andy Shleter Photography
Enjoy an enticing variety of locally made and locally grown food, such as...
• Fresh fruit, vegetable,and mushrooms
• Irresistible sweet and savory baked goods
• Locally made chocolates and honey
• Humanely-raised meats
• Decadent sorbetto & natural ice pops
• Locally roasted coffee by the cup and by the bag
• Artisanal spirits, wines, beers and ciders
• Handmade seasonal soups
• Organic sauces and preserves
• Authentic pierogis
• Mexican delicacies
• African delicacies
• Authentic French crepes and Belgian Liege Waffles
• Wonderful food from Philly-area food trucks and local restaurants
Locally made bath products, fresh flowers, art and craft items from local artists, live music, activities for kids, special community and healthy living events and more!